- Chathealth – School Nurse text support service for 11-19 year olds - Beds - Text 07507 331450 to speak with a school nurse for any emotional support or health advice (Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm, except bank holidays).
- Parentline – a secure and confidential text service for parents and carers of those aged 0-19. It offers advice and support on a range of issues such as weaning, sleep and emotional health or how to make an appointment with our team. Beds - Text 07507 331456 with your question to start the conversation (Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm, except bank holidays).
- Bedford Open Door -www.bedfordopendoor.org.uk : 01234 360 388
- Childline (children’s telephone counselling or online) – Ring 0800 1111 or visit their website www.childline.org.uk
- Young Minds - If you are a young person experiencing a mental health crisis, you can text the YoungMinds Crisis Messenger for free, 24/7 support. Text YM to 85258
- Kooth Online free counselling service for children and young people www.kooth.com
- Sorted www.sortedbedfordshire.org.uk : 01582 891 435
- Samaritans - 24 hour confidential listening and support for anyone who needs it. (Parents/carers included.) Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 116 123 (24 hours)
- Relate www.relate.org.uk : 01234 356 350
If you are concerned about the immediate health or safety of a child, you can contact:
- YOUNGMINDS Crisis Messenger. https://youngminds.org.uk/find-help/get-urgenthelp
- 0 - 18 CAMHS SINGLE POINT OF ENTRY
A CAMHS clinician will respond, and they can also provide self- help resources and psychoeducation. For enquiries, please call 01234 893362
- More-Life - Weight management programme for children and families, information and self-referral form available via https://www.more-life.co.uk/what-we-do/our-services/in-your-area/bedford/