We are intending to reopen our before and after school club care from Monday 8th March.
Please find the arrangements below:
- A reduced number of places will be offered each day for both breakfast and after school club.
- The care will be open for children from 3 years to 11 years old
- The clubs will run from the usual ASC room
- The pupil staff ration will be in line with the guidelines
- The morning session will run from 7.45am-8.45am – breakfast will be available
- The afternoon session will run from end of school day -5.00pm – snack will be available.
- As with the school day, social distancing cannot be guaranteed
- Hygiene will be key and children will wash their hands immediately on entering the ASC room and at regular intervals throughout the sessions
- The children are expected to follow our revised COVID-19 code of conduct, March 2021 (published week beginning 1 3 2021). Anyone who persistently chooses not to comply will be asked to leave. There will be no refund.
- All previous bookings are null and void and new bookings must be made via new booking forms
- Previous advanced payments will be carried forward
- Breakfast club bookings - there will be no minimum requirement of daily bookings
- After school club bookings - there will be no minimum requirement of daily bookings
- Booking forms for breakfast and afterschool club must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be made in advance of the children attending.
- Bookings will not be secure until payment has been received.
- Charging – Breakfast club £5 for each session
After School club £8.75 per session
If you would like to take up a place, please complete and email the booking forms attached to email@example.com by 10am on Monday 1st March.
Depending on the uptake, we will be working on a first come first served basis when allocating the available spaces.